Protocol 331-13-004: An Exploratory, Multicenter, Single-blind, fMRI Study of Fixed-dose Brexpiprazole (OPC 34712) (2 mg/Day Tablets) as an Adjunctive Treatment
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 05 Jul 2016 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 15 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.