A Phase 1/2 Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Epacadostat Administered in Combination With Nivolumab in Select Advanced Cancers (ECHO - 204)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Glioblastoma; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHO-204
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Incyte Corporation
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 291 to 485.
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History