A Phase I/II Study of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export Selinexor (KPT-330) in Combination With Fludarabine and Cytarabine in Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Fludarabine; Hydrocortisone; Methotrexate
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SELHEM
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 62.
- 02 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Sep 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History