A phase III, multicentre, randomized, open label clinical trial comparing azacytidine (Vidaza) versus fludarabine and cytarabine (Fluga Scheme) in elderly patients with newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Fludarabine; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLUGAZA
- 08 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 Preplanned interim safety analysis result (n=162, date cut of from Oct 2014 to Apr 2016) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 13 Aug 2014 New trial record