A phase III, multicentre, randomized, open label clinical trial comparing azacytidine (Vidaza) versus fludarabine and cytarabine (Fluga Scheme) in elderly patients with newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Fludarabine; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLUGAZA
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 08 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.