CHAMPS: Choices For Adolescent Prevention Methods For South Africa. Pilot Study B: 'PlusPills' A Demonstration Open Label Study to Assess the Acceptability and Use of Truvada Pre-exposure Prophylaxis in Healthy, HIV-Uninfected Adolescents, 15-19 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHAMPS PrEP
- 31 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Aug 2017, according ClinicalTrials.gov record.