A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Lacosamide as Adjunctive Therapy for Uncontrolled Primary Generalized Tonic-Clonic Seizures in Subjects With Idiopathic Generalized Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Generalised seizures; Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VALOR
- Sponsors UCB
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 04 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov