A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Proof-of-concept Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of UCB5857 Over 12 Weeks in Subjects With Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Seletalisib (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 07 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.