Effects of the Administration of Ornithine Phenylacetate in Patients With Cirrhosis and Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ornithine phenylacetate (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal haemorrhage; Liver cirrhosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Oct 2015 Results published in Ocera Therapeutics media release.
- 23 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2015 Top-line results published in an Ocera Therapeutics media release.