An Open-label Long-Term Safety and Efficacy Extension Study in Subjects With Long-Chain Fatty Acid Oxidation Disorders (LC-FAOD) Previously Enrolled in UX007 or Triheptanoin Studies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Triheptanoin (Primary)
- Indications Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 22 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Sep 2021.