A Phase 2, Open-Label Study of the Safety and Efficacy of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE) Selinexor (KPT-330) in Patients With Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck, Lung, or Esophagus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARRS
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 26 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Jun 2016.
- 23 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.