A Phase II Randomized, Partially-Blinded, Controlled Trial in Healthy Adults Aged 65 Years and Older to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of an MF59-Adjuvanted, Monovalent Inactivated Influenza A/H7N9 Virus Vaccine Administered Intramuscularly at Different Intervals and Dosages
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus H7N9 vaccines (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H7N9 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.