A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose Escalation Study to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of 8% TV-45070 Ointment Following 7.5 Days of Twice Daily Topical Application in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Funapide (Primary)
- Indications Erythromelalgia; Musculoskeletal pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 23 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.