A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Randomized, Two-Way Crossover Pharmacokinetic Study to Assess the Relative Bioavailability of Orally Administered JNJ-42756493 Following Intake of a Tablet Versus a Solution and to Assess the Absolute Bioavailability of Orally Administered JNJ-42756493 Following Concomitant Administration of an Intravenous Microdose of the Stable Isotope JNJ-61818549 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erdafitinib (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 07 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.