A Phase 4, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Mirabegron in Older Adult Subjects With Overactive Bladder (OAB)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PILLAR
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 28 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.