A 12-month Randomized, Multiple Dose, Open-label, Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) and Efficacy of an Anti-CD40 Monoclonal Antibody, CFZ533, in Combination With Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) and Corticosteroids (CS), With and Without Tacrolimus (Tac), in de Novo Renal Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CFZ 533 (Primary) ; CFZ 533 (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolic acid; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 12 Jan 2018 This trial was discontinued in Germany (End date: 2017-11-29), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Dec 2017 This trial was discontinued in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 26 Oct 2019.