A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Determine the Safety of Oral Ifetroban in Patients With a History of Aspirin Exacerbated Respiratory Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ifetroban (Primary)
- Indications Aspirin-induced asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per Cumberland media release.
- 11 Feb 2015 Cumberland has completed manufacturing of Boxaban oral capsules and received clearance from the US FDA for its IND submission and phase II study, according to a company media release.