An Open-label, Multicenter, Phase IIIb Study Assessing the Long-term Efficacy and Safety of AOP2014 and Standard First Line Treatment (BAT) in Patients With Polycythemia Vera Who Previously Participated in the PROUD-PV Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ropeginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONTI-PV; CONTINUATION-PV; PROUD-PV
- Sponsors AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 130 to 200.
- 22 Nov 2016 Trial design changed to Randomized and parallel; Number of treatment arms changed from 1 to 2; Standard First Line Treatment (BAT) added in treatments; Time frame for primary endpoint changed from 1.5 years to 3 years.