A Clinical Trial of the PfSPZ Vaccine Administered by Direct Venous Inoculation in Healthy Malaria-Naïve Adults: Heterologous vs. Homologous Controlled Human Malaria Infection and Reduction in Number of Doses
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine live attenuated-Sanaria (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanaria
- 12 Jan 2017 Results published in the JCI Insight, as reported by a Sanaria Media Release.
- 12 Jan 2017 Results published in the Sanaria Media Release
- 06 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.