A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of VT-1161 Oral Tablets in the Treatment of Patients With Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VT 1161 (Primary)
- Indications Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVIVE
- Sponsors Viamet Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Dec 2017 Last checked against the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2017 According to a Viamet Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at the International Society for Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (ISIDOG) Congress.
- 11 Aug 2017 Results published in a Viamet Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History