Phase IB Follow-up, Randomized, Controlled, Parallel Group, Patient-blinded, Single-center Study to Assess One Boost With AFFITOPE PD01A With Regard to Safety/Tolerability, Immunological Plus Clinical Activity in Patients Who Have Received the Vaccine Within the Study AFF008
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Affitope PD01 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AFFiRiS
- 07 Sep 2016 Results (n=28) published in an AFFiRiS media release.
- 07 Sep 2016 According to an AFFiRiS media release, this study was funded by a $US1.04 million grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's research.
- 14 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History