Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Quadrivalent Split Virion Influenza Vaccine 2014/2015 Influsplit Tetra (Fluarix Tetra) (GSK2321138A) When Co-administered With Pneumovax 23 in Adults 50 Years of Age and Older
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2321138A (Primary) ; Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate PPV 23
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLU D-QIV-010 PRI
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.