A Phase I Study of Modified Vaccinia Ankara With Mosaic HIV Inserts in Healthy, HIV-Uninfected Adults, Some of Whom Have Previously Received an Adenovirus Type 26 ENVA.01 Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MVA-Mosaic-HIV-vaccine-Janssen-Vaccines-and-Prevention (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MENSCH
- Sponsors Crucell Holland
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Apr 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 25 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record