A Phase I, Open-label, Dose-finding Study of GSK2636771 Administered in Combination With Enzalutamide (Xtandi) in Male Subjects With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2636771 (Primary) ; Enzalutamide
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 64.
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 16 Nov 2018.