Direct thrombin inhibitors versus low molecular weight heparins as thromboprophylaxis in Staphylococcus aureus bacteraemia. A prospective randomized controlled academic single-centre feasibility study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Argatroban; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Apr 2017 Results presented at the 27th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 11 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Aug 2014 New trial record