A Phase II Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Lenalidomide, Subcutaneous Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone Combination Therapy for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RsqVD
- 30 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 30 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 06 Dec 2016 Preliminary results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology