An Open-label, Multiple-site, Phase I/II Dose Cohort Trial of [6R] 5,10-Methylene Tetrahydrofolate (Modufolin) in Combination With a Fixed Dose of 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU) Alone or Together With a Fixed Dose of Oxaliplatin or Irinotecan in Patients With Stage IV Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Folitixorin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Isofol Medical
- 16 Mar 2017 According to trial design presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium planned patient number is 39. I kept it as per registry source.
- 21 Jan 2017 Trial design presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 39 to 50.