An Open-label, Multiple-site, Phase I/II Dose Cohort Trial of [6R] 5,10-Methylene Tetrahydrofolate (Modufolin) in Combination With a Fixed Dose of 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU) Alone or Together With a Fixed Dose of Oxaliplatin or Irinotecan in Patients With Stage IV Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Folitixorin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Isofol Medical
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 24 Aug 2017 According to an Isofol Medical media release, to date 38 patients with metastatic colorectal cancer have been treated in the study.
- 24 Aug 2017 Results presented in an Isofol Medical media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History