An Open-label, Multiple-site, Phase I/II Dose Cohort Trial of [6R] 5,10-Methylene Tetrahydrofolate (Modufolin) in Combination With a Fixed Dose of 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU) Alone or Together With a Fixed Dose of Oxaliplatin or Irinotecan in Patients With Stage IV Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Folitixorin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Isofol Medical
- 18 Jan 2018 According to an Isofol Medical media release, a scientific summary from this trial will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2018.
- 11 Jan 2018 Efficacy results published in an Isofol Medical media release.
- 09 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 63 to 83.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History