A Phase IV, Open-Label Study to Compare Virologic and Immunologic Responses to Raltegravir and Dolutegravir in the Gastrointestinal Tract of HIV-Positive Men and Women
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Dolutegravir; Emtricitabine; Tenofovir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record