Effect of MD1003 in Spinal Progressive Multiple Sclerosis: a Pivotal Randomized Double Blind Placebo Controlled Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Biotin (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MS-SPI
- Sponsors MedDay Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 25 May 2016 According to a MedDay Pharmaceuticals media release, extension phase data from this trial will be presented at the 2nd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology (EAN).
- 21 Apr 2016 According to a MedDay media release, full results of this trial including the extension data were presented at the American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting 2016.