A Phase 2, Multi-centre, Open-label, Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of WTX101 Administered for 24 Weeks in Newly Diagnosed Wilson Disease Patients Aged 18 and Older With an Extension Phase of 12 Months
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bis-choline tetrathiomolybdate (Primary)
- Indications Hepatolenticular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wilson Therapeutics
- 08 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 05 Dec 2016 Results published in the Wilson Therapeutics Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History