Effect of MD1003 in Chronic Visual Loss Related to Optic Neuritis in Multiple Sclerosis: a Pivotal Randomized Double Masked Placebo Controlled Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Biotin (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Optic neuritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MS-ON
- Sponsors MedDay Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 21 Apr 2016 According to a MedDay media release, full results of this trial were presented at the American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting 2016.
- 21 Apr 2016 Results published in a MedDay media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History