Effect of Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcers With Topic 8% 1-phenyl-5-methyl-2-[1h]-Pyridone (Pirfenidone) Combined With Modified Disulfur Diallyl Oxide (Odd-m) in Gel.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pirfenidone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PirDFI
- 23 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as results published at the 75th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 09 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 25 Aug 2014 New trial record