A Phase 1 Open-label, Multicenter, Randomized, 2-period, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Bioequivalence of CC-486 (Oral Azacitidine) Tablets in Adult Cancer Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Feb 2018 to 5 Sep 2018.
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Jan 2018 to 18 Aug 2018.
- 19 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 90.