A Phase 2a Study to Evaluate the Kappa Opioid Receptor As a Target for the Treatment of Mood and Anxiety Spectrum Disorders by Evaluation of Whether LY2456302 Engages Key Neural Circuitry Related to the Hedonic Response
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CERC 501 (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Bipolar II disorders; Generalised anxiety disorder; Major depressive disorder; Panic disorder; Post-traumatic stress disorders; Social phobia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FASTMAS_Kor2
- 23 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 23 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 29 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.