A Phase 2a/2b Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study Assessing Efficacy, Safety, and Dose-Response of Vatelizumab in Patients With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vatelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMPIRE
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 12 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued based on planned interim analysis of the primary endpoint. Not linked to any safety concern
- 27 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 22 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.