Phase I trial aimed to determine the Maximum Tolerable Dose of the BV in combination with ESHAP in relapsed/resistant Hodgkin Lymphona patients and to evaluate response to treatment with BV-ESHAP as salvage regimen prior to autologous stem cell transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GELTAMO
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing efficacy and safety from phase II portion of the study, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 03 Nov 2016 According to Seattle Genetics media release, data will be presented at the 58th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting Dec 2016.
- 25 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.