An Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Long-Term Outcomes With ABT-450/Ritonavir/ ABT-267 (ABT-450/r/ABT-267) and ABT-333 With or Without Ribavirin (RBV) in Adults With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection (TOPAZ-I)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOPAZ-I
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 01 Dec 2017 Results of post-hoc pooled analysis of this and other five phase III trials, published in the Infectious Diseases and Therapy.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2021 to 4 Oct 2021.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 4 Oct 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History