A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Two-cohort, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of CAD106 and CNP520 in Participants at Risk for the Onset of Clinical Symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amilomotide (Primary) ; CNP 520 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Generation S1
- Sponsors Amgen; Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Feb 2017 According to an Amgen media release, company has commenced Phase 3 enrollment in this trial.
- 30 Aug 2016 First subject has been enrolled in the study as reported in a Banner Alzheimers Institute media release.