A Phase 1 Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-escalation and Dose-expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Immunogenicity, and Antitumor Activity of MEDI6383 Alone and in Combination With MEDI4736 in Adult Subjects With Select Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 6383 (Primary) ; Durvalumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 20 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 224 to 39.
- 20 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Feb 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the treatment duration has been amended.