A Phase 3, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of SD-101 Cream in Patients with Epidermolysis Bullosa
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Allantoin (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESSENCE
- Sponsors Amicus Therapeutics; Scioderm
- 13 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint of proportion of patients experiencing complete closure of their target wound has not been met, according to an Amicus Therapeutics media release.
- 13 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint of time to complete target wound closure has not been met, according to an Amicus Therapeutics media release.
- 13 Sep 2017 Results published in an Amicus Therapeutics Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History