A 12-week with possible extension, prospective, multicenter, randomised, double-blind, controlled, 4-parallel groups, phase 2b/3 study to compare efficacy and safety of masitinib to placebo, in the treatment of moderate Crohn's disease in patients intolerant or with unsatisfactory response to immunosuppressive drugs and/or TNF-inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 21 Sep 2017 This trial has been suspended in Slovakia.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 May 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Greece (end date: 10 Feb 2017).