Local Liposomal Bupivacaine Versus Standard of Care in an Opioid-Sparing Analgesic Approach to Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Prospective, Randomized, Controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary) ; Ketorolac; Methylprednisolone; Morphine; Ropivacaine
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.