A Phase I Study Combining Ibrutinib With Rituximab, Ifosfamide, Carboplatin, and Etoposide (R-ICE) in Patients With Relapsed or Primary Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2016 Interim results (n=16) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 15 May 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned number of patients changed from 20 to 24.