A Single-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 6 Month Clinical Trial Followed by an Open-label Extension to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Clinical Endpoint Responsiveness of Ibudilast (MN-166) in Subjects With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibudilast (Primary) ; Riluzole
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MediciNova
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 25 Apr 2017 According to a MediciNova media release, interim data from this trial were presented at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) 69th Annual Meeting 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History