Postmarketing Surveillance Study: A Randomized, Open-Label, 3-Month Interventional Study of Tadalafil Effectiveness (2.5 mg and 5 mg) and Long-Term Safety Administered Once Daily in Chinese Men With Erectile Dysfunction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 17 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting,as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.