AN INTERNATIONAL, MULTICENTRIC, PROSPECTIVE, OPEN LABEL STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF LANREOTIDE AUTOGEL 120 MG ASSOCIATED TO STANDARD OF CARE IN THE TREATMENT OF CLINICAL SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH INOPERABLE MALIGNANT INTESTINAL OBSTRUCTION
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary)
- Indications Intestinal obstruction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMIO
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 15 Nov 2017.
- 27 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.