A Randomized, Active-Controlled, Phase II Study of the Efficacy and Tolerability of Intravitreal Injections of Ranibizumab Compared to Intravitreal Injections of Ranibizumab Combined With Targeted Retinal Photocoagulation in Subjects With Radiation Retinopathy (RRR Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Retinal haemorrhage; Retinal neovascularisation; Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RRR study
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 04 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 18 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.