A Phase 1/2, Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Repeat Doses of Autologous T-Cells Genetically Modified at the CCR5 Gene by Zinc Finger Nucleases in HIV-Infected Subjects Following Cyclophosphamide Conditioning
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 728 T (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sangamo Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jan 2017 According to a Sangamo Therapeutics media release, this trial was originally conducted by Sangamo BioSciences but later on this company's name changed to Sangamo Therapeutics.
- 06 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.