A Phase 1, 21-Day, Randomized, Evaluator Blinded, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Irritation Potential of M518101 in Healthy Volunteers, Using a Cumulative Irritant Patch Test Design
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pefcalcitol (Primary) ; Sodium lauril-sulfate
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Maruho
- 29 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2014 New trial record